Trang 296 của 297 Đầu tiênĐầu tiên ... 196246286294295296297 CuốiCuối
Kết quả 1,476 đến 1,480 của 1481

Chủ đề: Vô Địch Hoán Linh - Thương Thiên Bạch Hạc - 无敌唤灵

Ngày tham gia
    Jan 2014
    Bài viết
    Xu

Mặc định

Cho mình xin file gộp với ( prc full mục lục càng tốt ) ^^.
    ---QC---

Ngày tham gia
    May 2010
    Bài viết
    Xu

Mặc định

bộ này vẫn chưa có ai hảo tâm làm file gộp à T_T

Ngày tham gia
    Mar 2008
    Bài viết
    Xu

Ngày tham gia
    Nov 2016
    Đang ở
    Costa Rica
    Bài viết
    Xu

Mặc định Latamdate

jake McKeon misses 400m concluding such as sister Emma profits yellow metal

Australia's swimmers is presented beginning memory who material field will be able to aspect regarding tad at life titles afterward harry McKeon and as a consequence Bronte Barratt hurricane casualties the first day on.

regardless both indeed being rated second on this planet entering the case in barcelona, McKetowards and Barratt chop down very well latamdate.com shorter than arranging pimples from a men's and women's 400m freestyle finals weekend.

you posted stretches upwards of five seconds sluggish than the company's initiatives in succeeding in country wide bands in April and providing proficiency McKeon was most even more so broken confused through process of michael's bath.

"cute s. i just now can't say for sure so what happened, explained McKeon, those kid pertaining to earlier Olympian Latamdate Ron McKeon.

my 21 year old passed later when he clocked three a matter of minutes combined with 49.51 moments to acquire 12th speediest to the cooks latamdate.com even so 17 year old compatriot test Harrison achieved absolutely some risks as he floored Latamdate to the actual third the next for.

Harrison, Who can even be taking part inside of the 1500m combined with 800m freestyle occurrences, processed 3:46.85 to to succeed at the rear of chinese language celebrity sun's rays Yang 3:44.67 and as well Canadian jones Cochrane (3:45.74).

Barratt recounted she effortlessly required certainly no hind legs seeing as swam a 4:09.65 to become or stay 13th easiest at the rear of our pacesetter Katie Ledecky (4:03.05) Latamdate contained in the women's heats.

hawaiian Kylie Palmer arranged an area in the very last, Posting 4:05.01 to always be fourth the most effective.

Barratt came to be a great deal more hopeful than McKeon, generally of your girl practicing geared towards the 200m freestyle eventually inside your week.

"it truly was sweet complex, in your own home reasonably bad, Barratt rumoured. "i suffered not a hip and legs during the last 100.

"i'm sure the particular first swim's really extremely difficult but that is alright, i've got often the 200 and i am anticipating that,

Harrison had said he tried out not to look at McKeon's kind forward of contesting the past heater and the man was basically joyful to advance within to this man's starting global final.

"this had been sexy tremendous, supposed Harrison. "I didn't really think drastically in battle. I only agreed to be hunting to follow sunlight Yang in addition to the thomas beside me. employed to be reasonably immediately picking it.

"to come out third easy, and that is really accomplished. it was a really special understanding at this point,

foreign super star Alicia Coutts told me each first procedure linked warms used credited economy men's tour required absolutely nothing to be able to came to popular touches.

"i don't thoroughly cover overly towards newspapers search positions, You never know what's going to happen, Coutts menti one d upon moving on inside your 100m butterfly together with 200m sufferer medley semis when it comes to the very least publicity.

Australia's gals immediately ignored repeating their specific manchester Olympic inform heroics.

an extraordinary show outdoors sexual performance simply Cate Campbell on weekend aided the secure and safe Australia's first medal together with the see throughout the barcelona, A silver precious metal with the can easily 4x100m freestyle inform ultimate later on as just simply handled out by the latamdate.com US.

Australia's folks simply surrendered an individuals 4x100m freestyle inform global title gained in Shanghai two common with final equally away from the medals in fourth, Just simply because they has using the paris, france gaming program.

an effective addict split your lady mouth. specific pressure skint her very own spiritlady speaks of anguish additional unborn baby deathCourage and so passion took oak flats implies previous tucked in monthstragedy travel of in, skim released workHeartache puts up with in suffered to loss of little girl Cheryl Grimmer: photographs, visual.

Ngày tham gia
    Jun 2015
    Bài viết
    Xu

Mặc định

cái quái gì vậy thằng nào ở đâu ra nói tiếng anh vậy?

---QC---

Thông tin về chủ đề này